5 Things You May Not Have Known About the 2017 Ford GT
For most of us, the chances of ever actually getting behind the wheel of the new Ford GT are slim. Of course, that doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy all of the amazing features and capabilities it delivers. Many of the major ones are known by now, but we’ll share with you 5 things that you may not have known about the 2017 Ford GT.
- The Ford GT has a rear wing that can be deployed in certain driving conditions or drop down into the body of the vehicle for a sleeker look.
- The ride height of the Ford GT can be lowered by about 50mm, and the height shift is almost instant.
- You’ve probably seen all the air intakes on the Ford GT that deliver air to the engine, but you may not have known that there are holes in the center of the brake lights allowing air to also escape.
- The Ford GT doesn’t have door handles. Instead, there is a plate that blends in with the rest of the body that your press on to release and open the door, much the same way fuel filler doors work on numerous vehicles these days.
- Knobs, switches and buttons on the GT’s dashboard are limited, with most of them being located directly on the steering wheel. For example, that’s where you’ll find the knob to switch between driving modes, volume buttons, windshield wipers and more.