Ford F-150 Features
Car companies are always thinking of their customers and what would make their lives easier and more efficient. They seems to think about everything even before drivers have a chance. They try to be forward thinking and provide features that will be useful for every trip. Ford has thought of ten driver friendly Ford F-150 features that they have created for customers. These ten features will be useful for any F-150 driver. 1. Hard Keypad Buttons Drivers want to be able to get into their vehicle quickly and the keypad helps with that, but while other cars have soft buttons that are hard to use, Ford has created hard keypads. These keypads are much easier to use especially when wearing gloves. They are easier to feel and press.
2. Beltline Armrest The front doors are wide enough to have an armrest when the windows are up and Ford made sure these armrests were the same height as the center armrest so drivers can be comfortable.
3. Finger Relief Inside Door
Handle The door handle is sculpted to fit your hand so it will prevent you from losing control of your door on a windy day.
4. Clustered Buttons for Easy Use
Ford designed the all the buttons to be clustered together for easy use. All lighting controls are grouped together on the left hand side of the instrument panel and all the radio controls are on the right hand side below the climate controls. Towing and other controls are to the right of the steering wheel.
5. Steering Wheel Feel
When gripping the steering wheel, finger indents remain on the back side which provides a lighter feel on the wheel and ease of maneuverability.
6. MyView Screen Customization
Everyone uses their vehicle differently and they want it to be shaped toward their individual needs. With the MyView screen, drivers can choose what tools they want access to.They can choose their favorite seven gauges to have on the touch screen.
7. Entertainment Information in Center Stack
Ford decided not to include any radio or entertainment features in the instrument panel cluster behind the steering wheel. Truck drivers are more concerned with vehicle information essentials so the only information that appears in the instrument cluster of the F-150 are incoming calls and turn-by-turn directions.
8. Four-Spoke Steering Wheel
The four-spoke steering wheel allows for comfortable grip on the lowering portion of the steering wheel.
9. Grooves in Tailgate Handle
These grooves allow a customer to open and close the tailgate with one hand.
10. Large Box Step Ford wanted to make sure that customers could place a work boot and stand on the step and also be able to push it back under the bed when not in use. If you want to see all these innovative designs in person, come see the 2015 Ford F-150 when it comes to Sanders Ford in Jacksonville. No matter what new Ford vehicle you get, you can be sure that Ford has thought of their customers when designing it. Come see what other Ford vehicles we have to offer. Maybe you want something smaller like the 2015 Ford Fiesta or 2014 Ford Focus. Schedule a test drive today!